1. In the word-by-word inspiration and divine authority of the Holy Scriptures.
2. In one God, eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. In the Lord Jesus Christ as true God and true man; His virgin birth, spotless
humanity, vicarious death, bodily resurrection, present advocacy, and His
personal, imminent, bodily, visible return for His church.
4. In the fall of man, resulting in his complete and universal separation from
God and his complete need of salvation.
5. That the Lord Jesus Christ died and shed His blood as the only sufficient
sacrifice for sin.
6. That salvation is a free and everlasting gift of God, entirely apart from works;
that every person is responsible to receive salvation; salvation is by personal
faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; that a soul truly saved can never be lost.
7. That the Holy Spirit regenerates with divine life and personally indwells the
believer upon his faith in Christ for salvation.
8. In the resurrection of both the saved and the unsaved.
9. In the unending life of the saved with the Lord, and the unending
punishment of the unsaved.
10. In the responsibility of each believer, motivated by the love of Christ, and
empowered by the Holy Spirit, to witness for Christ and to live sacrificially for
the proclamation of the Gospel into all the world.
|Statment Of Faith